Arizona Super Bowl 2023, What To Do Besides Football
If you’re visiting Arizona for the Super Bowl, here are ten things you must try and or do while you’re here that will make you want to come back!
- Grand Canyon: If you haven’t, you must visit the Grand Canyon. 11 miles from beginning to end, the Grand Canyon is one of the enormous canyons on earth. The drive is just under 4 hours from the Phoenix area, making it a day trip all parties can get excited about conquering!
- Desert Dog Offroad: On the corner of Shea Boulevard and Highway 87 in Fountain Hills, Arizona, is Desert Dog Offroad! Make sure to stop in there or call to book an ATV Sand Buggy Adventure or Private Jeep or Bronco Tour! February is the perfect time to enjoy the desert without the summer heat, so make sure you get outside and enjoy the Sonoran Desert! Come and hit the trails with Desert Dog Offroad, just minutes from Scottsdale! www.azadventures.com
- Old Town Scottsdale: If you’re of age, Old Town Scottsdale offers a wide variety of bars, and clubs, boasting something for anyone. Enjoy dinner and drinks, or dance the night away at one of their many nightclubs.
- Golf: Arizona is known for its lush golf courses for those who enjoy it. Enjoy 18 holes at TPC Scottsdale, home of the annual Waste Management Phoenix Open, or golf on one of the many hotel greens, like the Phoenician, which offers three separate courses with three different terrains, all on their grounds! Head up north to the Cave Creek area to golf; The Boulders, which is quite literally what its name is. Golf between boulders with an incredible view! www.thephoenician.com
- Scottsdale Fashion Square: If shopping is your thing, there is no better place to head to than Scottsdale Fashion Square, located in the heart of Scottsdale! With designer brands like Louis Vuitton, Dior, and Gucci to department stores like Nordstrom and Macy’s, Scottsdale Fashion Square does it all! Enjoy lunch at one of their many restaurants nearby or in their food court.
- Kierland Commons: If you’re feeling more outdoorsy but still love to shop, Kierland Commons is perfect for you. Also known as Scottsdale Quarter, this shopping square is almost entirely outdoors, with beautiful walkways and tons of stores for you to enjoy! Grab lunch at True Food Kitchen, Cheesecake Factory, P.F Changs, and many more! www.truefoodkitchen.com
- Sedona: If you’re looking for great hiking, head up to Sedona, just two and a half hours from the Phoenix area. With incredible restaurants, hotels, and shopping, Sedona is a beautiful tourist attraction for anyone looking to get away.
- Camelback Mountain: In the center of Phoenix is one of Arizona’s most prominent mountains, Camelback Mountain. Camelback is no easy hike, and we suggest bringing lots of water, even in February! But, at the top, you can see 360-degree views of Paradise Valley, Phoenix, and Scottsdale!
- Arizona Snowbowl: If you’re missing the snow or want to head up north for a bit, Arizona Snowbowl, located in Flagstaff, Arizona, is the perfect day trip or getaway! Just two and a half hours from Phoenix, you can find yourself hitting the slopes at one of Arizona’s most famous mountains! www.snowbowl.ski.com
- Desert Botanical Garden: For those who want to learn more about the plant life that thrives in Arizona and those who want to enjoy the beauty of the desert, head to the Desert Botanical Garden! With a self-paced walk-through adorned with lights and plaques for your interest, the Desert Botanical Garden is sure to impress! www.dbg.org